The human body is exposed to thousands of pathogens and toxic substances every single day. There are toxins in the water we drink, the food we eat and even the general environment. These toxins cause a person to start suffering from free radical damage, increasing their risk of heart disease, cancer, and many other chronic health issues.
Antioxidants are the preferred way to fight against these toxins. Even though the body is equipped with the capabilities of eliminating these toxins itself, the increased number of toxins we are exposed to today makes it difficult for the body to adequate fight against these toxins.
VitaPulse is an antioxidant supplement that provides the user’s body with a relatively small number of ingredients, but all ingredients found in this supplement is known to be quite potent when it comes to fighting against free radical damage and enhancing the overall health of a person’s body.
What Is Vitapulse?
VitaPulse is a natural supplement that combines a variety of antioxidants to help prevent the buildup of harmful toxins in the user’s body, as well as to equip their bodies with the compounds needed to ward off free radical damage more effectively.
The supplement is made by a company known as Princeton Nutrients. This company has a number of nutritional supplements on the market, all of which have been developed based on the latest scientific research studies.
This product only includes a total of three ingredients. All of these ingredients are potent when it comes to delivering the right types of antioxidants to help improve the general well-being of the body.
The ingredients found in this product include:
- Coenzyme Q-10
- Pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt
How Does VitaPulse Work?
This product solely focuses on antioxidants, which include compounds that can help to improve the body’s well-being by fighting against factors like oxidative stress and free radical damage. These issues are known to contribute to a large number of illnesses and chronic diseases, such as cancer, inflammatory conditions, heart disease, Alzheimer’s disease and much more.
By providing the body with powerful antioxidants, the toxins that essentially causes free radical damage is eliminated from the body. In turn, this means that the VitaPulse supplement is able to help restore the body’s well-being at a cellular level and keep toxins out of the body to prevent further harm that may lead to faster aging and a range of different diseases.
How To Use It?
The product is easy to use and comes in a convenient form – a small capsule. The capsule is taken by mouth with a glass of water. It is highly recommended to take these capsules early in the morning on an empty stomach before having coffee or breakfast. Only one capsule should be taken each day, according to the dosage instructions found on the back of the container.
VitaPulse Side Effects
Even though the manufacturer does not provide information related to the possibility of side-effects and claims that the product is entirely safe due to the natural ingredients, some concerns have been raised. One user reported experiencing an increase in their heart rate and trouble sleeping while they were taking this antioxidant supplement.
It should be noted that one of the active ingredients in this product, CoQ10, is known to cause blood pressure levels to reduce. This means the product may not be a safe option for individuals who are taking medication to regulate their blood pressure levels, as well as for those individuals who already struggle with low blood pressure.
Additionally, it is also important to note that CoQ10 is known to interact with certain drugs used as chemotherapy to treat cancer.
Thus, patients with cancer currently undergoing chemotherapy are advised to avoid using this product or at least discuss it with their physician first.
Is VitaPulse A Scam?
We did a lot of extensive research on this product. We were not able to find a lot of details on this supplement but were able to determine that most customers seem to be happy with the results and the ones that subscribed to an “autofill” order received their renewals on time. No evidence suggests this supplement could be a scam or the company that manufactures the supplement could be a fraud.
VitaPulse Reviews & Complaints
There are not many reviews to be found for this supplement on the internet. We could not find any testimonies or reviews on the official Princeton Nutrients website or the branded landing page for this product. We did, however, find a couple of reviews on Amazon. While there are not a significant number of reviews for this product on Amazon, we were able to get a general idea of how useful it is, as well as the possible side-effects it may cause.
We would like to share some of the reviews we found on Amazon for this supplement to help our readers understand if past users are happy with the product or not.
A couple of the positive five-star reviews found on the product page:
User Ginny says:
“I don’t usually get results from over the counter meds, but this one has me hooked. It gives me a lot more energy.”
User Patricia Fitterer says:
“Great product. I take cq10 for my heart health. Love it.”
User Barbara Nolan says:
“Excellent product, repeat order arrived as promised!”
User M. Ryan says:
“Tried it on advice of my longtime friend, who happens to be a doctor. Always trust her, as she has never steered me wrong. I am in recovery from Lyme disease that I’ve had and never had for years. I definitely feel a bump with this product…”
There weren’t as many negative reviews as positive ones, but here’s a few we did find:
User Lynn P. Vazquez-Rizzo says:
“I received Vitapulse last week and took as prescribed. I felt jittery and “speedy,” especially at night. My heart felt as if it was beating faster than normal as I tried to fall asleep. My sleep was also impacted as I was in a very light sleep & woke up frequently. Vitapulse is a $50 waste.”
User Crazy Couple says:
“Tried for three months. Did not know a difference.”
VitaPulse: Packages, Prices & Where To Buy It
VitaPulse only comes in one size – a bottle that contains 30 capsules of the product. This provides an appropriate supply of the supplement for a period of 30 days, as only a single tablet should be taken each day. The supplement can be purchased at the Princeton Nutrients online shopping portal, as well as on Amazon, where the product is sold by its official manufacturer.
The prices of this supplement on its manufacturer website is as follow:
- 1 Bottle (1-Month Supply): $49.00
- 3 Bottles (3-Month Supply: $127.00 (This offer comes with free shipping to supported countries)
- 6 Bottles (6-Month Supply): $235.00 (This offer also comes with free shipping to supported countries)
On the Amazon platform, the product is only available in single units (30 capsules per unit) at the price of $46.25. All orders on Amazon comes with free shipping, but the shipping options are restricted to addresses located in the United States only.
Money Back Guarantee & Refund Policy
Individuals who buy natural products usually already realize that these products do not always work for every single person who buys them. This can be concerning with a product that has a higher price tag. If the product does not work, it means the person has wasted their money. This is where money-back guarantees come into play.
VitaPulse offers each customer a 90-day money-back guarantee. This is quite impressive in the supplements industry as most brands only allow the customer a 30-day testing period, after which they have to decide whether or not they wish to continue using the product or not. While this is still useful, 30 days is seldom enough time to test out the effects of a natural supplement.
This product ensures the customer has enough time to fully test the effects of the supplement and to see if they can truly benefit from the use of the antioxidants that have been added to its formula. If the customer feels unhappy at any time during the first three months after their initial order, they can simply file a request for a refund.
The company will deduct shipping and handling fees from the refund amount.
Vitapulse Pros & Cons
- Even though only a few ingredients have been included in this product, they have all been researched and proven to be effective in eliminating toxins from the body and helping the body better fight against harmful effects like free radical damage. Some of the ingredients in this supplement have also been linked to positive effects related to aging, which may help to slow down the biological aging process of the user.
- The product is manufactured by Princeton Nutrients, a company that has become relatively popular in the supplements industry. This brand does not only produce a variety of useful supplements but also has a number of books behind their name related to the treatment of various illnesses through natural approaches.
- We found a couple of reviews that provided back up for the claims that have been made by the manufacturer of this product. Many of these users claim that they felt a significant boost in energy, as well as general improvements in their overall well-being – which is the ultimate aim of this product, due to the potent antioxidants included in its formula.
- Another important benefit that should be mentioned is the fact that this supplement does not utilize any type of proprietary formula. This is a good feature because proprietary blends cause people to buy products blindly – they often include a large variety of ingredients, but never state the exact dose of each individual ingredient. Instead, you will find a total dose of the proprietary formula in general. With this supplement, however, each ingredient’s dose per capsule is clearly listed on the “Supplement Facts” label found on the back of the bottle.
- This supplement can only be delivered to a relatively small number of countries. Any person who does not reside within one of these countries will not be able to buy this product or any other supplements manufactured by the brand behind VitaPulse. Shipping charges to locations outside of the United States are also relatively high, which can cause the total amount of a customer’s order to increase significantly.
- While the product is available at third-party websites, it does not seem like the brand sells a lot of their products on these platforms. We did not find a large number of reviews on any platforms regarding this supplement, which can make it difficult for an interested person to obtain a good understanding of how this product might have helped previous users.
- Various options on the market offer a similar combination of antioxidants at a lower price tag. Thus, this is not the cheapest supplement of its kind, which means some individuals looking for an antioxidant supplement may rather want to opt for the cheaper products that come with similar ingredients as this one.
- There are reports about some side-effects that were unpleasant and worrisome to the users and had interference with their ability to sleep at night. These side-effects may yield more harmful results with long-term use, but further details are needed to provide a more accurate overview (which is not available at this time).
VitaPulse Review: Conclusion
Antioxidants play an important part in eliminating toxins and harmful substances from the human body. Without an adequate supply of antioxidants, oxidative stress and free radical damage continuously occur in a person’s body.
VitaPulse offers customers the ability to rid their bodies of toxins more effectively by utilizing some of the most researched antioxidants in existence. The product is only available to a selected number of countries and has only a few reviews to back up the claims made by the manufacturer.
Overall, the ingredients found in the product are potent, but there are also some facts to consider before buying the supplement. We provided all of the important facts about this product to help our readers make the right decision when buying an antioxidant supplement to support their health.