High cholesterol, a condition also known as hypercholesterolemia, contributes to the death of as much as 2.6 million people each year.
Reducing serum cholesterol levels by as much as 10% has been scientifically-proven to, in turn, lower the risk of developing heart disease by as much as 50%. High cholesterol has been associated with heart attacks, strokes, angina, and more.
A person diagnosed with high cholesterol needs to take special precaution to avoid a further increase in cholesterol levels, which may become hazardous to their health.
This is where CholesLo comes into play – a unique supplement that has been formulated by a doctor and takes advantage of remedies used by the founder’s own parents to keep their cholesterol levels in check – with no drugs and no dramatic lifestyle adjustments.
What Is CholesLo?
CholesLo is a complex dietary supplement that has been developed to aid in the balancing of cholesterol levels and triglyceride levels in the human body.
The supplement does not turn toward the drugs used in pharmaceuticals to help the user achieve impressive results but has instead taken a natural path by only including herbal extracts that have been scientifically-proven to improve this condition.
Not only does the product claim to promote a reduction in overall cholesterol levels, but the manufacturer claims that it may also be good for boosting “healthy” cholesterol levels.
This supplement has a relatively complicated series of ingredients that are combined into multiple complexes, or proprietary formulas, to help the user easily and better control their existing health problems linked to high cholesterol.
The particular proprietary formulas that have been included in this product consists of:
- Lipid Optimizing System that focuses on all aspects related to cholesterol. Ingredients include Red Yeast Rice extracts, Phytosterols complex, Co-Q10 Policosanol, Guggulsterones, Artichoke leaf extract, and Pantesin d-Pantethine.
- Live Cleansing Formula, which consists of Milk Thistle extracts and N-Acetyl L-Cysteine.
- Insulin/Blood-Sugar Regulator, with the primary ingredient being R+ Alpha Lipoic Acid.
- Inflammation Reducer, a formula that consists of a 95 Curcuminoids Turmeric Extract and mixed Tocotrienols.
Apart from the above-mentioned herbal extracts, this product also consists of a Homocysteine Reducing formula, which includes vitamin B6, vitamin B12, folate, and vitamin B5.
How Does CholesLo Work?
This all-natural product is based on years of different clinical trials and scientific studies, providing a comprehensive list of natural substances that have been proven to address particular issues with cholesterol levels in the body.
The idea behind the product is to deliver essential nutrients and compounds to the user’s body, which, in turn, is said to help their body start to heal itself without any help from the outside.
Additionally, the regular use of this supplement has been associated with significant improvements in overall health, which means the supplement does not only boost cholesterol production, but also aids in offering the user a real improvement in their heart health, brain health, and more.
How To Use It?
The use of this supplement can be a little complicated for individuals who are new to it since cycling is required for optimal results and to avoid potential complications. Once a person gets used to how the product works and how they should take it, it becomes easier and almost second nature to them.
It is highly recommended to use CholesLo in cycles and not continuously for too long. During the periods of time when the supplement is taken, the user is advised to take a total of four capsules daily. The four capsules are split into two doses with two capsules taken at each dose. Two capsules are taken in the morning, and another two capsules are taken later during the day.
Users need to take the capsules with a large glass of water for maximum benefits. There is no need to consume any food before or directly after using the supplement, but for those who prefer, it can also be taken safely with food.
The standard cycle for using this product works like this:
- Monday – Friday: Two capsules taken two times each day.
- Saturdays and Sundays (Weekend): Off period where no supplements are taken.
CholesLo Side Effects
No specific side-effects have been reported on the product’ website. The manufacturer claims that the product is safe. There are particular concerns; however, that needs to be discussed. Firstly, the use of this product may not be appropriate for individuals already taking certain medications. Interactions may occur that could alter the way that the medications are working. It is also advised that the product not to be used by any person who is under the age of 18 years, as well as avoided by pregnant women.
Is CholesLo A Scam?
We have dug deep into this product, including the data from the founder who claims to have produced the formula based on the techniques that were used by his parent to normalize their blood cholesterol levels.
When we consider all of our data, this product does not seem like a scam, but rather a legit opportunity for individuals with high cholesterol levels to take advantage of simple supplements that may help to stabilize their cholesterol levels and help them lower their risk of the diseases associated with elevated blood cholesterol.
CholesLo Reviews & Complaints
Since CholesLo is not only sold on the product’s landing page, but also at some third-party retailers like Amazon, we were able to get a good idea of what people who have previously purchased the supplement thought about it and whether the supplement has helped these people lower their cholesterol levels.
There are a few “success stories” on the official page of the product, but we usually like to take a look at reviews from external sites as these are more biased and not focused toward only providing the positive effects of such a product. Thus, we looked at some of the reviews left on this product’s page at Amazon.
One customer who found the product very useful had this to say
: “Prescription statins make me very sick, so thought I would try this product, although I was very skeptical. Had bloodwork done the week before starting using the product, then after two months of taking the product, my total cholesterol down 49 points, bad cholesterol down, good cholesterol up to 70…”
User Paul says:
“cholesterol has dropped over a 100 points. Best part it isn’t liver damaging statin and all natural ingredients.”
Not everyone seems to be so pleased with the supplement.
User Mario Sanzo says:
“checked cholesterol after using this product for six months found no change.”
User Miss V says:
“This product had guggulsterone in it I was unaware of what that was I went ahead and took the product and it triggered hyperthyroid. I would never use this product again, and I’m fearful of anybody who takes it will and can be very dangerous for your thyroid.”
Choleslo Packages, Prices & Where To Buy It
Each bottle of this supplement contains a total of 80 capsules. These bottles have been developed to provide the user with convenience and maximum dosage duration from a single container. When following the instructions provided by the manufacturer of the product, a single container may last the user around 30 days if they adhere to the cycling phases introduced to them.
The company has a variety of packages available that the customer can choose from. Of course, the more bottles of the supplement a customer buys simultaneously, the lower the price per container would work out. Let’s look at the different packages offered by the brand:
- 1 Bottle – $49.97 (Does not include shipping fees). The user can also subscribe to an auto-ship program, giving them access to a further price reduction ($49.97).
- 2 Bottles – a Bulk deal that works out $39.97 per bottle. The total cost for this package is $79.94. Shipping and handling fees are not included in this price.
- 4 Bottles – Another bulk deal where the price per bottle calculates to $34.97. The total cost price of this bundle is $139.88. This deal does not include shipping and handling fees.
- 6 Bottles – A particularly popular option that calculates to $29.97 per container. The total price for the package is $179.82.
Apart from the fact that the CholesLo product is available from the official website that represents the products and its many features, this supplement is also available at Amazon and some other third-party stores.
Money Back Guarantee & Refund Policy
A lot of natural supplements that you find on the market today tend to offer a money-back guarantee to ensure users are able to obtain their money back if the product does not work for them. In the majority of cases, a refund would not even provide the customer with 100% of the money the user spent when they originally purchased the product, as there are usually administration fees, handling fees and shipping fees that are deducted.
This is one particular feature that makes the CholesLo supplement very unique. This product actually comes with a 200% money-back guarantee. The scientists behind this product are confident that their products work effectively and give the user a chance to test the supplement for 30 days risk-free.
If the customer uses the product as recommended and, within 30 days of the purchase date, does not experience any improvements in their serum cholesterol and triglyceride levels, then the company will offer the user a 100% refund, as well as an additional $100 paid to their account.
CholesLo Pros & Cons
- This product has been developed by a physician who had two parents suffering from high cholesterol levels. The supplement is based on the remedies his parents used to reduce the levels of both triglycerides and cholesterol in the blood circulatory system.
- All of the ingredients that make this product work holds a significant number of scientific studies and clinical trials behind them, ensuring the interested individual is able to obtain proven data on how these ingredients can help them promote better cholesterol levels and improve their current health status.
- Individuals who do not find the product to work effectively can request a refund that will come with the full purchase price, as well as an additional $100. This ensures no money is lost in the case where this CholesLo does not work.
- The supplement is made locally within the United States, and all ingredients are sourced from suppliers that specializes in producing top-quality herbal and natural compounds for the purpose of supplement creation.
- The product is not advised for pregnant women, which means a woman relying on this product that falls pregnant may have to stop using it during her pregnancy – this may lead to high cholesterol levels returning if she previously struggled to control her cholesterol.
- Specific ingredients that have been included in the formula of this supplement might interact with particular types of pharmaceutical drugs. This can be unpleasant and make the pharmaceuticals less effective, which can cause an unpleasant adverse reaction to develop in the user’s body.
- Since all of the ingredients found in the formula of the CholesLo supplement are natural and extracted from herbal sources, it may take some time for the product to start working and providing the desired results. This might be inconvenient for individuals who desire a faster-acting product that offers more similar effects as the benefits associated with pharmaceuticals developed to treat high cholesterol levels.
Choleslo Review: Conclusion
High serum cholesterol levels can be deadly and lead to a heart attack or a stroke. CholesLo has been designed by a doctor to support the regulation of normal triglyceride and cholesterol levels in the body. The supplement is all-natural and does not utilize any type of drugs or synthetic chemicals, often associated with potential adverse reactions.
This supplement is affordable and offers a number of benefits that gives the user an opportunity to take control of their high cholesterol levels without relying on pharmaceuticals. On the other hand, some possible adverse reactions may become present in certain users. Weighing the pros and cons of the product will help an interested individual determine if this is the right supplement for them.
- Raised cholesterol. World Health Organization. http://www.who.int/gho/ncd/risk_factors/cholesterol_text/en/
- High cholesterol: Overview. PubMed Health. 7 September 2017. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0072502/